Gland Packing Style 77HT Mould
High temperature packing putty
Style 77HT Mould has a fairly large range of applications, and should be used in conjunction with style 99, 9001B and 9001C.
- This putty is used with other Aero Drum packings in order to attain a leak free application.
- It can also be used with conventional packing.
- It has the ability to run dry without major detrimental effects on the packing.
- It has an extremely high pressure and temperature capabilities.
- It’s resistance to abrasion makes it suitable for applications such as slurries, pulp and the likes.
- It has good “PH” resistance and is effective in acidic or alkaline conditions.
Pressure Rating: 315 Bar
Temperature Rating: 650 °C to 2750 °C
Maximum Shaft Speed: 13.5 m/s
Chemical Rating: PH = 0 to 14 except oxidisers in PH = 0 to2
Size Range: 2 ½ inch x ½ inch