Style SS77SP Mould Packing
PTFE based packing putty
Style SS77SP Mould has a more specific range of applications, and should be used in conjunction with style 33 packing.
- This putty is used with Style 33 in order to attain a leak free application which is important in chemical applications.
- It can also be used with conventional packing.
- It has the ability to run dry without major detrimental effects on the packing.
- Excellent in acidic applications which makes it a good alternative to mechanical seals and other compression packings.
- It has excellent “PH” resistance and is effective in acidic or alkaline conditions as it is a PTFE based putty.
Pressure Rating: 18 Bar
Temperature Rating: 260 °C
Maximum Shaft Speed: 12 m/s
Chemical Rating: PH = 0 to 14 except with oxidisers PH = 0 to 2
Size Range: 2 ½ inch x ½ inch