Calpeda GXC GXV
The GXC and GXV from Calpeda are single-impeller submersible pumps in chrome-nickel stainless steel, with vertical delivery port.
- GXC: with two-passage impeller
- GXV: with free-flow (vortex) impeller
Double shaft seal with interposed oil chamber
For clean and dirty water, also containing solids up to 35 mm grain size.
The GXV free-flow impeller construction is particularly suitable for liquids with a high solid content or with filamentous particles. This construction (with smooth surfaces in rolled-stainless steel and easy access for cleaning) is also suitable for certain uses in the food industry.
- Liquid temperature up to 35 °C
- Minimum immersion depth: 250 mm
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m
- Continuous duty (with submerged motor)