Type: Control System
The IDROMAT from Calpeda is a regulation device for pump control equipped with flow and pressure sensor connected to an electronic system.
- Inlet and delivery connection ports of the same diameter.
- Built-in check valve.Pressure gauge 0-12 bar supplied as standard for IDROMAT 5 (IDROMAT 6.. not present)
- Automatic reset function for the reset of the system without manual operation.
- Automatic control of pumps for water supply and increase of network pressure.
- Control of starting/stopping of the pump when cocks are opened/closed.
- Mains voltage: single-phase 230 V ±10% Idromat 5e;
- single-phase 115 – 240 V ±5% for Idromat 5, 6.
- Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz.
- Current values:
- – 8A max during operation (16A max at start-up) for IDROMAT 5;
- – 16A max during operation (30A max at start-up) for IDROMAT 6
- Maximum pump motor power 1,5 kW (2,2 kW for IDROMAT 6).
- Protection: IP 65.Maximum working pressure: 12 bar (1,2 MPa)
- Maximum Operating temperature up to 65 °C.
- Minimum flow ~ 1 l/min.
- Male connections 1” (1 1/4 for IDROMAT 6).