Calpeda NCE EI
Type: Centrifugal Pump
Class: Circulator Pump
The NCE EI series is an energy saving variable speed circulating pump driven by a permanent magnet synchronous motor (pm) controlled by on board inverter.
- Liquid temperature from +2 °C to +95 °C
- Ambient temperature from 0 °C to +40 °C
- Maximum permissible working pressure: 6 bar
- Storage: -20°C/+70°C max. relative humidity 95% at 40 °C
- Certifications: in conformity with CE requirements
- Sound pressure ≤ 43 dB (A).
- Minimum suction pressure: 0,3 bar at 50 °C / 1,0 bar at 95 °C
- Maximum glycol quantity: 40%
- EMC according to: EN 55014-1, EN 61000-3-2, EN 55014-2
- Connections: threaded ports ISO 228: G 1, G 1 1/2, G 2
- The benchmark for most efficient circulators is EEI ≤ 0,20.
- Minimun power: 3 W.