Calpeda NM, NMD
Type: Centrifugal Pump
Class: End Suction Single Stage Pump
Close-coupled, centrifugal pumps; electric motor with extended shaft directly connected to the pump.
- NM: single-impeller.
- NMD: with two back-to-back impellers (with axial thrust balancing).
- Connections: threaded ports ISO 228/1 (BS 2779).
- NM, NMD: version with pump casing and lanter bracket in cast iron.
- B-NM, B-NMD: version with pump casing and lanter bracket in bronze (the pumps are supplied fully painted).
- For clean liquids without abrasives, which are non-aggressive for the pump materials (solids content up to 0.2%).
- For water supply.
- For heating, air-conditioning, cooling and circulation plants.
- For civil and industrial applications.
- For fire fighting applications. For irrigation.
- Pump Maximum Capacity: 66m³/h
- Pump Maximum Head: 114mtr
- Pump Maximum Power: 92kW