Gland Packing Style 77HS Mould
General purpose packing putty
Style 77HS Mould has a fairly large range of applications and should be used in conjunction with style 99 packing.
- This is used with other non compression packings in order to attain a leak free application.
- It can also be used with conventional packing.
- It has the ability to run dry without major detrimental effects on the packing.
- It is abrasive resistant, which makes it perfect for slurries, pulp and the likes.
- Can withstand a relatively wide “PH” range which makes it good in sea water and other mildly acidic or alkaline conditions.
Pressure Rating: 18 Bar
Temperature Rating: 260°C
Maximum Shaft Speed: 13.5 m/s
Chemical Rating: PH = 2 to 13
Size Range: 2 ½ inch x ½ inch