Grundfos NBG(E) NKG(E) Vortex Pumps
NBG(E)/NKG(E) single-stage pumps fitted with SuperVortex impellers provide excellent reliability and durability for industrial applications.
Grundfos single-stage NBG(E)/NKG(E) pumps fitted with SuperVortex impellers are specially designed for the trouble-free handling of liquid containing particles and fibres.
The SuperVortex impeller provides industrial free passage for long fibres and solids up to 25 mm and is suitable for wastewater with a dry matter content of up to 5 %.
These pumps provide reliable and trouble-free operation under the most demanding circumstances in industrial applications.
- Free passage of fibres and solids up to 25 mm
- Broad performance range with a maximum flow up to 250 m3/hour and maximum head up to 90 m
- Wide range of motor options including with variable speed control
- Supplied in a standard version or as customised solutions
- Easy connection assured using flexible loose flanges
- Pump Maximum Capacity: 250m³/h
- Pump Maximum Head: 90mtr
- Pump Maximum Power: 26kW
- Viscous Fluid Transfer
- Waste Water Pumping