Grundfos SQN Series
The SQN range of pumps are the most compact submersible borehole multistage pumps suited to be installed in bore casing from 3".
A mere 3” in diameter, the long, lean pump fits nicely into small boreholes of the same size – or in 4” boreholes that over time have become smaller due to ochre deposits. The compact design along with key features like dry-running protection and soft start to reduce wear on motor makes the SQ pump one of the most reliable choices for submersible operation.
They have all the built in smarts like:
- Wide voltage window
- Soft start and low amp draw
- High starting torque & deep setting handling
- 2 wire & no extra starter box needed
- They handle voltage fluctuation, protection and automatic restart
- Dry-running protection
- Soft start
- The SQ pump can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Pump Maximum Capacity: 7m³/h
- Pump Maximum Head: 180mtr