KETO K-TC VORTEX HORIZONTAL SLURRY PUMP
KETO K-TC™ vortex pumps are designed for use where slurry particles are fragile and damaging them is detrimental to the process. The vortex created by the impeller transfers energy to the slurry without direct impact from the vanes on the particles. This allows particles to be pumped without damage.
Vortex pumps are ideal for carbon transfer pumps as they prevent damage to the carbon. They are also ideal for slurries with large particles. The passage size for the K-TC range is typically double that of standard slurry pumps.
The K-TC range comes in horizontal and vertical arrangements. The K-TC range is mounted on KETO’s K-HS & K-VS drive assemblies providing commonality of spares and long term reliability.
KETO holds a comprehensive stock of spares for the K-TC range. KETO can also supply conversion kits or spares for other brands of vortex pumps.
- 27% Chrome iron casing and impeller for longer life
- Recessed impeller used to impart energy to the vortex rather than particles for reduced particle damage
- Common drive and seal parts for reduced spares inventory
- K-IBA™ bearing assembly improves reliability to extend bearing life reduce lubrication costs
- K-ISS™ shaft sealing standard on horizontal pumps for increased reliability. Stuffing box, expeller, or cartridge mechanical seal options available
- Multi-purpose design allows for reduced inventory requirements and interchangeability
- Pump Maximum Capacity: 35m³/h
- Pump Maximum Head: 40mtr
- Slurry Pumping