Matelec General Pump Control & Level Indicator
The Matelec controller system provides the means of controlling an automatic pump, used to pump water from a tank into the home. The system provides for 'Low Voltage' cabling between the float switch, situated in the storage tank, and the controller. When the storage tank is empty, the controller inhibits the pump and the 'Low Level' light is illuminated. Power to the pump is restored once water level in the tank has risen to the reset level.
- Pump Shut-Off Controller
- ‘Power on’ indication
- ‘Low level’ indication
- 10 Amp switch rating
- ‘Quick Plug’ pump and float switch DIY connection
- Low voltage float switch circuitry
- Remote Signal Communicator – GSM/SMS
- Provision for up to 7 digital inputs.
- Relay output in receiver to start/stop system, valve, etc.
- Battery backup to indicate power fail.
- In addition to the switching capability SMS can be sent to up to 5 mobile phone devices.
- Capable of transmitting to any SMS capable device wherever it is located.
- Maintenance free
- Australian Standards compliant
- Tank Level Indicator
- Hydrostatic pressure transducer rating : 0-10 m
- Process meter has two relay outputs
- Display can be configured to read: m/mm (depth), percentage (full) of litres (capacity)