Matelec Liquid Level Alarms
Liquid Level Alarm system is designed to provide warning indication when storage (effluent, grey water, rain water etc) tank is either empty or full
- Warning condition determined by a Float Switch
- Warning Alarms are: Audio- buzzer or Visual -LED Pilot Light & Strobe
- The buzzer can be muted via the mute button. The visual alarms will remain on until the alarm condition is eradicated.
- If not muted the audible buzzer will automatically silence after 5 minutes. If a continual sounding audible alarm is required, this can be done by changing the Jumper position.
- Controller can be installed up to 50m from the tank being monitored. Float Switch cabling is ‘safe’, low voltage circuitry.
NOTE: Float Switch not included – optional extra.