Calpeda NM, NMS
Close-coupled centrifugal pumps; electric motor with extended shaft directly connected to the pump up to 30 kW, new bracket construction for standard motors (stub-shaft construction) from 37 to 75 kW with integrated thrust bearing.
- Pump casing with axial suction and radial delivery on top, main dimensions and performance according to EN 733.
- NM: version with pump casing and lanter bracket in cast iron.
- B-NM: version with pump casing and lanter bracket/casing cover in bronze (the pumps are supplied fully painted).
- Connections: Flanges according to PN 10, EN 1092-2
- Counter-flanges (on request):
- from NM 32/.. to NM 50/… : Screwed flanges EN 1092-1, PN 16.
- from NM 65/.. to NMS 100/… : Flanges for welding EN 1092-1, PN 10.
- For clean liquids without abrasives, which are non-aggressive for the pump materials (solids content up to 0,2%).
- For water supply.
- For heating, air conditioning, cooling and circulation plants.
- For civil and industrial applications.
- For fire fighting applications.
- For irrigation.
- Pump Maximum Capacity: 480m³/h
- Pump Maximum Head: 95mtr
- Pump Maximum Power: 75kW