RAN Atex Certified Diaphragm Pump
The RAN ATEX Certified series diaphragm pumps are an Air Operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) that is designed for use in an environment with an explosive atmosphere.
They are manufactured in line with the standard set by the European Parliament & Council of the European Union. They are offered in the Polypropylene, Aluminium, Cast Iron Stainless Steel and PVDF pumps.
- Fully groundable. No static electricity build-up. Eliminates the risk of sparking in explosive atmospheres
- Pumps high-viscosity fluids.
- Suction depth up to 6 metres without check valve.
- Pump can run from dry state.
- Does not disturb the chemical property of sensitive liquids.
- Can pump fluids that contain solid particles.
- Range from 1/4″ to 3″ (flow range up to 980ltr/min)
- Have a variety of diaphragms from BunaN, Santoprene, Hytrel & PTFE.
- Manufactured in Turkey
- 5 year Warranty
- Pump Maximum Capacity: 80l/m
- Pump Maximum Head: 8Bar
- Chemical Pump
- Clean Water
- Construction sites
- Slurry Pumping
- Viscous Fluid Transfer
- Water Supply